Great Prices & Delivery, Poor Faulty Returns

sense4's review of ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“Great Prices & Delivery, Poor Faulty Returns”

Written on: 04/06/2013 by sense4 (16 reviews written)

I have bought a lot from eBuyer and have always been happy with the prices and the fast delivery. I then purchased 2x budget PC's from them, one was perfect and the other had a fault and needed to be returned as faulty.

The faulty returns system was so poor that I would have been without the PC for weeks, instead I had to return as unwanted and purchase a new one!

Sort those problems out and it's an easy 5 stars from me.

• PC's £600

Ebuyer.com's Response to sense4's Review

Written on: 05/06/2013

I am contacting you from Ebuyer UK LTD, that you for leaving a review.

I am happy to hear that you have always been happy with using Ebuyer and our services. I am sorry that on this occasion one of the items received was defective.

Our returns procedure is three to five working days from the date of receiving the item back, this is mentioned in our returns section online. In most cases your RMA will be processed within the first 3 days, however, we do allow up to five days for the worst case scenario.

Your comments are important to us as we always strive to improve our service. These have been passed over to the relevant department.

I hope you can accept my sincerest apologies in this matter.

Kind Regards
Hayley
Resolution Team

Sense4's reply to Ebuyer.com's Comment

Written on: 05/06/2013

Hi.

The returns procedure wasn't the problem, it was the testing we were told you were then going to have to do and how long we were told that would take.

We bought these computers on next day delivery as were launching a new company within a few days yet were told it could be 2 weeks before testing was complete due to memory tests etc. totally unacceptable!

Thanks