Really disappointing customer service (their mistakes)

Kaiae147's review of ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“Really disappointing customer service (their mistakes)”

Written on: 04/10/2021 by Kaiae147 (1 review written)

Really disappointed with what the company's after-sale process and customer service. This is a shopfront and while the buying process is quite good after you paid for the order the troubles begin.
1. I made/paid for an order with available stock for the next day delivery (Friday) as I really needed it for business purposes.
2. 1st I received some postcode checker issues (I had other orders delivered at the same address).
3. I immediately called and was told everything is fine and the order will be on time for tomorrow.
4. called the 2nd day as the order wasn't `fixed`.
5. was told again that now the order is fixed and that the colleague from yesterday didn't actually do anything...
6. I finally received the order Saturday and they sent THE WRONG item!!!
7. had to wait until Monday morning to call and they gave another disappointing answer.
8. I had to send the wrong sent item back, wait until they receive it and process it.
9. Wish they would at least send me the right one back but was just told that as they don't have the NAS configuration in stock anymore they will refund.

Basically, I lost around £400 up2date (I just sent the item back today) and they are continuing to fix their mistakes on my account and money.

• Synology DS920+ 16TB-EXOS 5YR NBD SWAP HDD - £1116.99