Faulty Computer

Glewis160's review of ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“Faulty Computer”

Written on: 28/12/2018 by Glewis160 (1 review written)

I’ve been holding on to hope that these reviews and Ebuyers customer service isn’t as bad as people say it is but unfortunately I have to confirm, it’s utterly shocking!

I bought a new gaming computer on the 11th of December, arrived a day late, so arrived on the 13th.

An hour into using the computer, it blue screened, and consistently blue screened until it was doing this on boot up and couldn’t get past this stage.

Rang Ebuyer who arranged collection on Friday 14th.

Didn’t arrive to Ebuyer till the 19th, with no notification to say it had arrived until I chased them (which I have done now consistently every day)

On Monday this week, I was told there was no fault found, and because the computer was “damaged” they’d send it back to me, note the case was out of the box for no more than an hour until I realised there was a fault, not a single scratch or bit of damage on the case!

I’ve asked for evidence of it working only to find that they’ve been testing a completely different computer to the one I’ve bought and have been told the “engineers” (term I use lightly) are adamant this is my return.

I’ve contacted Cyberpower (manufacturer) who have also confirmed that the system in the picture and video aren’t my computer system I bought and have got the exact spec given to me in an email that matches up to my order on there system, yet somehow, they’re adamant it’s not.

Unfortunately I’ve now had to raise this with Trading standards and The citizens Advice Buro as this has been absolutely shocking.

I’ve left a link to the video as well as photo evidence of this shocking service!

Note the pictures of the case, graphics card, water cooled cpu etc that aren’t in the video!

• Goods purchased & cost