ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC

Grizguts's review of Ulla Popken Plus Size Clothing www.ullapopken.co.uk

“ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIC”

Written on: 21/09/2021 by Grizguts (1 review written)

I'm absolutely furious and I've had a horrendous experience shopping with Ulla Popkin. I've give them ZERO stars if I could.

Firstly, items that were available to buy on their website, were not charged or sent with an order as apparently they were out of stock, but I was given zero notice of that, and had to contact customer service to find out why I hadn't been charged for or sent the item.
But then those items were magically still in stock on the website and I was able to order separately, costing me shipping again for what should have been in my previous order.

That then set a president that I didn't know if my orders had gone through, and I ended up with two of the same items ordered, and when immediately asking for one to be cancelled, there was a delay in reply to eventually be told it's shipped and would have to return it if I didn't want it, despite I wasn't notified of it actually shipping for another few days.

When they arrived, the clothes them selves are poor quality and shape for the price they are. When I end up returning items (which I ALSO had to pay for return shipping), their customer service was absolutely abysmal and just stopped replying when no refunds were actually issued. I had to go through paypal to get my money back for the items returned.

To add insult to injury when I left a bad review on one item, they then more than halved the price from £85 which I paid IN FULL, to £42.

THEN they started sending me e-mails and letters telling them I OWED them money for the returns! When trying to explain all the above mentioned to them, they didn't even respond to my e-mails and kept sending the same letter and e-mails telling me to pay them or they'll be sending debt collectors. All for £27.95 which was for a returned item!

Never shopping with them again, disgusting garbage service, below average clothes at best and vulturous practices. I've never had such a outrageously bad experience and probably the only company I've ever ended up hating.

• Goods purchased & cost