Worst Online Order Service

ayetrib's review of River Island www.riverisland.com

“Worst Online Order Service”

Written on: 22/05/2017 by ayetrib (1 review written)

I ordered couple of T-shirts online with standard Delivery option . I received an email stating a delivery date and time . I did not received my order on that day but next day morning I got an email stating order delivered .
I called customer care to find out the status of my incident and they told me to wait for 48 hours to reply back . After 48 hours , again i called customer care and this time they again said the same thing but I reverted back to them stating its already 48 hours . After that , the representative started searching for my earlier complain logged before 48 hours and started speaking to his supervisor keeping me on hold . After few minutes he told me that the delivery driver forget it where he delivered my parcel . They use Hermes delivery service . They asked me to reorder and select express delivery which I can claim free later on but I asked for refund . He said he raised the request and will get email shortly but whole day passed , I did not received any email for refund .
I am not sure how many times I need to call them to get the refund . The RiverIsland is one of my favourites brand but I am thoroughly disappointed with their online service . It is ridiculous that the driver of delivery service forgets where he delivered the parcel , what kind of delivery service they are offering to customer. I am not going to use online order for riverisland in future . Moreover , its time for me to change my favourite brand as I don't have time to go and buy from shop everytime .

• Goods purchased & cost