No refund policy apparently

fcPollock119's review of Jolliman - www.jolliman.co.uk

“No refund policy apparently”

Written on: 27/10/2017 by fcPollock119 (1 review written)

Ordered two items and was contacted a couple of weeks later to be told neither items were available and as they were end of line would not be available in future.I have been a customer for many years and when this situation has arisen in the past my money has always been returned to me.However on this occasion they kept my money and sent me a credit note instead.I have both written and contacted them by phone to request a refund so I can purchase an alternative from elsewhere but have been ignored every time.Had I known before hand that this company had changed ownership in 2016 and this is now there attitude,I would not have sent in my last order.I would strongly advise current and future customers not to continue trading with this company.

• Goods purchased & cost

Oldwomble's Comment

Written on: 07/09/2018

Well I hope they don’t try sending me a credit note cos if they do my solicitor will be straight on to them. How can a company that was so good become so bad so quickly...