Awful company

Carley72's review of IKrush - www.ikrush.com

“Awful company ”

Written on: 10/09/2019 by Carley72 (1 review written)

Paid for next day delivery on the 27/8 .. we are now on the 10/9 and I’m still waiting for my items! Customer services ignore emails and when you call they fob you off saying they are still looking into it and will email with an update 5 days after I first called again I’m still waiting for an update!
Don’t buy from this website or waste your time as your items won’t arrive. Just called customer services again and demanded a refund today which is now being apparently being processed which leads me to believe that the goods were never sent out of the warehouse in the first place! Still skeptical I will actually receive my money in 5 working days as they stated ..we shall see! If I was kept update then things may of been different.

It’s a shame about this company as they have some nice clothes and shoes and great offers but I WONT BUY AGAIN!

• Goods purchased & cost