RUDE ARROGENT

nicoelcole's review of Attitude Clothing www.attitude.uk.com

“RUDE ARROGENT”

Written on: 09/05/2020 by nicoelcole (1 review written)

My partner ordered items for my birthday, 1 item was missing from a 5 item order, he contacted customer service, to be basically called a liar, they send no proof of CCTV requested after saying they can see whoever packed it had out all 5 items into the bag, a 500g royal mail delivery bag, items I received weighed 500g on their own without the packaging? By my knowledge you can only put around 500g in a 500g parcel bag? The staff continued to be rude, and eventually put him in a REJECTION/SPAM FOLDER! How can a company do such a thing, if my partner was trying to scam a company he wouldn't do it Iver a measly £45 jumper! Trading standards have been contacted and they are investigating the situation so I will see how this goes, I advise everyone to stay clear of this company as I can see from other reviews they have had similar rude issues with them.

• Goods purchased & cost