Terrible customer service

Duhdun's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“Terrible customer service ”

Written on: 06/05/2022 by Duhdun (1 review written)

Terrible customer services. They sent me wrong items and refused to refund. I really thought I could try to keep them without returning but they are size UK20 while I am just size UK4!!! So I asked them for refund without returns (because I am living overseas and it’s so expensive and troublesome for international shipment in the country Im living). I thought they would be flexible and it also states in their returns policy that customers can ask for refund without returns. They told me they couldn’t refund if I didn’t return the wrong items. Then I asked them if they could issue a promo code or voucher equivalent to the refund or they could just pay me back half of my money without needing me to returning. They said they just could issue me a promo code for 10% discount for my next order. I usually shop online and sometimes receive wrong items from those stores but never did they ask me to return for the refund (although they also have returns policy). I was very disappointed with ASOS and not happy with their CS at all. I had to place the same order and spent a long time chatting with a useless and unhelpful CS staff today. What a waste of time and money.

• Goods purchased & cost