Misleading photos on website...Be warned!

From 1 review

BeeeeBeeee's review of Artowna - www.artowna.com

“Misleading photos on website...Be warned!”

Written on: 29/10/2020 by BeeeeBeeee (1 review written)

I purchased a man's cardigan from their website. When it arrived, it was not the chunky knitted garment advertised on their website but was really thin, almost like dish cloth material, the sort of thing I would use to clean the floor with. The colours were also completely different to what I had chosen on their website, brighter and more suited to the female of the species. When I looked into getting a refund, as stated on their website, I found that the company was not actually in Poland but China and they wanted me to send the cardigan back at my own expense, almost the cost of buying the item! This company's website is both deceptive and misleading. I have since found several other buyers who have suffered the same buying experience. Artowna are obviously copying other people's quality designs and producing them as cheap Chinese knock offs...at expensive prices. If you buy from this company, DON'T expect to receive what you ordered!