DO NOT ORDER

LamarPeck462's review of 8Ball - www.8ball.co.uk

“DO NOT ORDER”

Written on: 21/12/2019 by LamarPeck462 (1 review written)

I ordered a Christmas sweater from them on the 9th of December. Did not receive any tracking number or confirmation that the order was even being processed. I sent an e-mail asking about this and never got a reply. When they realised that orders may not arrive in time for Christmas, they sent out a mass e-mail offering customers the option to cancel their orders. I immediately sent a request to customer service to cancel my order, got no reply, instead I got an e-mail notifying me that the item had been shipped 12 hours later. This was on the 16th. Again, I replied and got no answer. Lastly on the 21st I got another mass e-mail about some printer of theirs breaking down and thus making it impossible for them to send out the orders on time (weird, right? since my order had supposedly ALREADY BEEN SHIPPED) The e-mail ended with the phrase "We will also be back in touch with you in the new year."
I have no hope that I will receive the item OR the refund, they are completely unprofessional, shifting around blame and not owning up to what they have done.

• Customisable Knitted Style Christmas Sweatshirt, £28.50