INGNORONG THERE CUSTOMOERS AND RETUNING A FAULTY PRAM

DayanaHastings's review of Preciouslittleone - www.preciouslittleone.co.uk

“INGNORONG THERE CUSTOMOERS AND RETUNING A FAULTY PRAM”

Written on: 17/12/2020 by DayanaHastings (1 review written)

Ok so I bought a pram roughly 6 weeks ago now... looked great pushed it around my living room great!
So I took my 1 year old for a walk in it and jezzz it was like the wheel kept buckling (ceasing up maybe a better word) so when I got
Back to my car i took my daughter out and pushed it round to back of car and it was fine again so the weight was stopping it push propley.
So i contacted them amd straight away she didn't ask for no videos /pictures just that she will send me a box and arrange a return I thought wow this is great !!!! To my Horror a week after it was picked up I thought I better check see if i have a refund and nothing so logged in to my emails and see one email saying we've tried to contact you and haven't so its been returned!!! Im like what!! Its faulty I haven't received no phone calls and I cant see any email that says contact us urgently just an email that says we're returning it! So I call ... your open 9-12 no answer i leave messages roughly 4 ive sent about 4 emails . . nothing! Well I now have a broken push chair which I wasn't going to accept but they delivered to a neighbour so had no choice.
I'm hoping putting this on hear maybe you will contact me and pick up this faulty pushchair! Give me a refund as next step is trading standards ive logged all calles ive made and emails ive sent.

• 79