Clowns

MWilkinson's review of Online4baby - www.online4baby.com

“Clowns”

Written on: 01/09/2016 by MWilkinson (2 reviews written)

As I have been threatened with legal action if I write a bad review I would like to say what a fabulous, amusing and prompt customer service team online4baby have. They have a great sense of humour and tell none stop jokes.

The wheel of my baby’s pram who was 4 weeks old at the time only fell of 3 times on one journey and then a further 8 times in a 5 minute walk when tested again.

I would like to thank online for baby for bringing it to my attention that the reason the wheel only fell off so few times was due to poor maintenance by myself (apparently this should be done weekly) and dust/grit getting into the wheel (I’m still laughing now)

So if your looking for a pram with the ultimate design featuring a pop off wheels system if the environment gets too bad for your little one then look no further than online4baby / Obaby.

Thank you online4baby / Obaby for your fantastic speed for testing and returning the pram 2 weeks later than promised.

You will all be sad to hear that my Obaby pram will soon be heading to the pram scrap yard due to a lack of time for me to maintain it. I have now purchased a new pram but could not afford the dust/grit warning pop of wheel system. Hopefully this will not affect my babies health.

incase Onlines4baby want to send me a dust mask, a clown suit or a full refund (haha) for writing such a nice review

• Goods purchased & cost