Disgusting customer services

Mr.N.P's review of Online4baby - www.online4baby.com

“Disgusting customer services”

Written on: 22/03/2016 by Mr.N.P (1 review written)

We ordered a travel cot. When it arrived one of the essential items described in the manual was missing. We asked for this be sent to us but unfortunately online4baby could not replace the missing item. Accepting the error they authorised a return and agreed on the phone that they would pay shipping costs. However when they refunded us £10 was deducted. I phoned their awful customer services team who confirmed this was the shipping charge they had earlier promised to cover and refused to honour their original agreement. After complaining I was eventually put through to their sales manager who confirmed they did not have to pay for the return shipment, this was in spite of me reminding them of their obligations under both the Consumer Contract Regulations for bulky items and also the Consumer Rights Act for faulty items as well as their earlier promise to cover the return shipping charges.

The after sales service of online4baby is simply atrocious so unless you wish to have to battle with the condescending sales manager for your lawful rights to be adhered to I would strongly advise staying away from this company.

• £39.90

Cblaydsonline4Baby's Response to Mr.N.P's Review

THIS REVIEW IS UNDER INVESTIGATION

We do not recognise any of these names or comments please can you urgently provide order numbers for these reviews for our legal team. Our suspicions are that these are from competitor(s) who are trying to damage our brand. We are on other review centres i.e. trustpilot, Ebay & our own website and our reviews on these are of a positive nature. Please respond asap.

Mr.n.p's reply to Cblaydsonline4Baby's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2016

A laughable reply which tells you all you need to know about this company and their refusal to aknowledge their shortcomings. This was a genuine order and I would be only too happy to confirm the order number and our name to the "legal team" of online4baby should reviewcentre.com request such information. I do not however have to publish my name on a public website as the "legal team" of online4baby should no doubt be aware.

Mr.n.p's reply to Cblaydsonline4Baby's Comment