halfords ashton under lyme bike sales

howardtheduck1969's review of Halfords - www.halfords.com

“halfords ashton under lyme bike sales”

written by howardtheduck1969 on 31/10/2017

I web ordered a Boardman sport bike on Tuesday,that night they phoned to check when I would be collecting,I said Saturday and they said they would build it Friday. So Saturday I arrived at Ashton u Lyme to be told it was a display model, oops I thought but they knocked of 50 quid. So took it away, but when I got home I noticed some wear on the back tyre that led me to notice a rear wheel not to specification a front tyre not to spec.and a loose saddle,which I later found had a bolt missing. Clearly a second hand bike, my local branch also spotted no bell and no reflectors, legal requirements. Customer lack of services want the bike left at local store. OK this is a cut and dry case. How wrong was I,customer lack of service are so blinkered. Three weeks later I got a bike with no real apology or compensation. Be careful which branch you use as quality of service seems to vary a lot.