Halfords windscreen wipers failure

super3richard's review of Halfords - www.halfords.com

“Halfords windscreen wipers failure”

Written on: 14/12/2017 by super3richard (1 review written)

I visited the Dartford Heath Lane store no 0795 on Monday 4 December 2017 and had a new set of Halfords windscreen wipers fitted. All ok for two days then I noticed a noise from the wipers when in operation. Ten days later I inspected the wipers and found that one of the wipers had started to fall apart with thin strips of plastic sticking out of the end of the noisy wiper.I took the car back to Halfords, complained about the wipers and was immediately offered a replacement pair of Bosche wipers at £3.00 extra cost! I was told that the Bosche wipers were of superior quality and would last longer than ten days. I got the impression that my wipers were not the first that had fallen apart and this was a routine matter for the staff who were at all times polite and helpful. What I didn't like was that Halfords were selling such poor quality wiper blades that failed after a few days and that I was not provided with decent quality wiper blades in the first place!

• £23.00