Payed over 40% more because I didn't use Click & Collect

Mendozakp1948's review of GSF Car Parts - www.gsfcarparts.com

“Payed over 40% more because I didn't use Click and Collect”

Written on: 28/09/2022 by Mendozakp1948 (1 review written)

Payed over 40% extra because I didn't use click and collect
Very poor experience. Do not buy straight from the store as you may be charged over 40% more than you need to pay.

I visited my local branch for a new battery and was charged over £120. When I got home I checked the website and the exact same battery was being sold for only £85. When I contacted GSF to clarify why I was charged a price over 40% higher than the online price I was told "The price you have seen online is an online promotion only and to get this price you have to make the order via the website" now I didn't see anything on the website stating it was an online promotion only.

So if I had bought online and used click and collect to pick up the exact same product from the exact same store I wouldn't have payed over 40% extra. I hope you make good use of the extra £35 you made from me, as that is the last money I ever spend in your business. EuroCarParts gets my custom from now on.

Also I should add that if you will be unable to speak on the phone to anyone if you do have problems. I've tried calling 46 times in the last 2hrs and not one of those calls was answered and if you use the "live chat" you will be waiting hours again for a response with a bad attitude to go with it.

Date of experience: 27 September 2022