Orange stuff track line pack.

123455555's review of EBC Brake Shop - www.ebcbrakeshop.co.uk

“Orange stuff track line pack.”

Written on: 23/06/2021 by 123455555 (1 review written)

Online service very good! Using the online tool managed to order the kit I wanted and came within 48hrs. Have not fitted as yet as awaiting replacement discs as manufacturer did not have any listed online or in stock as requested to call. After speaking to adviser I was told not to order the track line kit as it was not in stock! I asked him to check stocks again as it was available online. I also asked for a price of replacement discs but he was unable to give me any quotes or idea as he said manufacturer do not list them and does not look like they would be manufacturing any. I was going to ask technical advice regarding best pads for me and would have upgraded again, but I did not feel the adviser had that knowledge as he just said it is in the listing and should not use higher spec. pads unless on track!
So I went back online and tried and the brake kit was available so I ordered and they came within 48hrs. This will be the second time using Orange as upgrading from Yellow in the past.

• £319ish!