Carkart - www.carkart.com Review

cbrody's review of Carkart - www.carkart.com

“I ordered an intake system from this site because...”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by cbrody (1 review written)

I ordered an intake system from this site because their price was $20 cheaper than any other site on google shopping, ebay, or amazon. The site said it had multiple in stock. They told me it was going to ship right away. I made four calls to their outsourced Indian customer service. Each time they told me it was shipping that day. I never received a confirmation email or any communication other than paypal telling me they took my payment. On my fifth call to those idiots, they told me the part wasn't in stock and there was no eta on the next shipment. When I demanded a refund, they told me it could take a week to process a refund and another week for the refund to reach me. I found this ridiculous as it took them 5 minutes to claim my payment. I ended up calling paypal and having them cancel the transaction. I don't know if this site was a trick or just a bunch of foreign Aholes, but I strongly urge you to find another place to get your parts. I have an addiction to car customization & regularly order from amazon, ebay, and a handful of other online sites....& I've never had such a frustrating experience. This is the first time I've ever been angry enough to write a bad review....& I've gotten some real junk in the mail before.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!

• Goods purchased & cost