Terrible experience

Kochalunkal's review of AAA Gear Boxes - www.aaagearboxes.co.uk

“Terrible experience”

Written on: 11/04/2018 by Kochalunkal (1 review written)

My automatic caddy had a gear box problem and I had to replace it.so I approached him and he gave me a competitive price and I decided to replace it with a new gear box.unfortunately two months later again some noice developed from the front and I took it to a local garage and he suspects it comes from the gear box.
So the first thing came to my mind is AAA gear box service. I send him a text explaining him about what the local garage guy told me. He did not respond and the following morning I rang him several times and at the end he returned my call. He told me straight away to go to the VW garage even with out listening me. I told him just to have a look and see if it is a gear box problem. He is not willing to do it saying " I don't want to waiste my time". I wonder if it his duty of care. I would never go to him again. I spent more than £4000.00 two months ago. His behaviour is unacceptable, arrogant.

• Goods purchased & cost