The camper van at the best price

IanCalifornia's review of AutoEBid - www.autoebid.com

“The camper van at the best price”

Written on: 02/10/2019 by IanCalifornia (1 review written)

I contacted Auotebid after reading about their services on a forum notice board. I’d never used anything similar previously but the reviews looked very positive. I paid a premium as I wanted the best possible service as I was ready to buy and found dealing with dealers directly a bit of a mixed bag. After filling out the online form I was initially disappointed that when my premium quote came back it was just what the site had quoted previously. I stated this when the quote was followed up by a phone call and it was explained that the quote was definite and not just a guide price. I procrastinated further and started to look at VW Californias that were already in stock as I was concerned with potentially disruptive Brexit outcomes and the introduction of a new model. My operative at Autoebid then came up with x5 of the best specced vans I had seen clearly quoting all extras and I asked for pricing on x4 of them. These prices came in (about 36 hrs later) and were the best I could find anywhere. I ordered the highest spec van and then dealt with vw dealer directly, paying the best price. It was straight forward, official and I will always consider them when purchasing a new vehicle in the future. I even got the premium I paid knocked off the value of the van, so it didn’t cost me anything. Great service, would definitely recommend.

• VW California ocean £74,000