First-Time Customer of AutoeBId

CivicJohn's review of AutoEBid - www.autoebid.com

“First-Time Customer of AutoeBId”

Written on: 12/07/2019 by CivicJohn (1 review written)

I have just bought a new Honda Civic through AutoeBid and saved just over £3000 on the local dealer price. Everything went perfectly.The car was delivered within 3 weeks of the order. It was brought to my door on a trailer straight from a Honda dealer who had carried out the pre-delivery inspection and stamped the service book. The delivery driver, who worked for the dealer, gave a comprehensive run-through of the controls.

My concerns about money transfers were alleviated by being in direct contact with the supplier who requested a £250 deposit by credit card so that the full payment would be protected by Section 75. They also let me ensure the money transfer arrangements were set up correctly by taking a small payment first and the letting me know that it had been received prior to transferring the balance.

Throughout the process, AutoeBid were in touch regularly to make sure everything was progressing well and that they would provide assistance if requested.

Based on this experience I am very pleased that I bought the car through AutoeBid.

• Honda Civic £21,129