Great service reps!!!

• Sound quality

daniel.norman's review of Dynavin Store - www.dynavinstore.com

“Great service reps!!!”

written by daniel.norman on 11/03/2012

I am an installer for a major retailer. We had a customer bring in a mobile video unit from this company and everything was fine until one day the radio kept shutting off. We troubleshot the installation and found the harness had loose pins. The customer order a new harness and we installed it for her. At the time we noticed the pinout was different from the original harness. When the other installer completed the installation we noticed the Canbus adapter (used for steering wheel and radio control) was damaged. We contacted Calum and he was able to resolve our issues in a very timely and professional manner. We were not charged for the part nor shipping. I have to say Calum IS THE EXAMPLE OF PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! I would recommend this company for anyone in the United States looking for a factory like replacement for their vehicles...

• Sound quality