Good range, rude & arrogant management

Guest's review of Dynamic Sounds www.dynamicsounds.co.uk

“Good range, rude and arrogant management”

Written on: 07/11/2012

Went to the store in Wandsworth a couple of weeks ago and spoke to a nice man on the shop floor who I think was also a fitter. As nice as he was he didn't know much about the products they sell.

Having spoken to him for about 10 minutes about some of their units costing about £350 the manager then called him over to deal with someone else. I've got no problem with that ordinarily but it was said in a sort of "stop wasting your time with him" sort of tone.

In the end, I decided to buy a unit elsewhere because it was slightly cheaper but I needed a fascia that the other place didn't have in stock so had to go back to buy one from Dynamic Sounds. When I entered the store this time I was met with the same arrogant, I assume Manager, and asked him for the double din fascia. He asked me for the part number from their website and I replied that I did not have it. He asked someone to run and get the bit for him but when he showed it to me I said that it was completely different to what their website showed. He then said "well I did ask you for the part number", to which I replied "well I did tell you I didn't have it". If there was more than one, maybe he should have asked which one it was before sending off for it.

He also asked me who I bought the unit from and also who was fitting it. When I told him he was only too quick to put them down and say how bad they were.

In summary, I wouldn't trust this company with my car at all and will only buy things from them if I absolutely have to because I cannot get it elswhere, which is a shame because, if it wasn't for the staff, this place has the potential to be great.

• Goods purchased & cost