Superb results & very efficient service

Guest's review of Your Canvas Printing www.yourcanvasprinting.co.uk

“Superb results and very efficient service”

Written on: 13/11/2017

I wanted to order a triptych canvas as wall art for a big blank wall in our living area. Prices online ranged between £167 and £222 (excluding postage) for the size that we wanted. This company advertised the product for £51. How could this be as good as a product costing mire than five times as much? I considered paying the top price but thought that even then there was no guarantee that the product would satisfy. So, thinking that it was less money to risk I opted for what turns out to be a fairly local company. My order was courteously acknowledged, beautifully produced and packaged and speedily dispatched arriving on the fifth working day. The result is absolutely fantastic. I feel that my photography has been greatly enhanced by this product and am inspired to do more creative projects. I cannot understand why there are so many negative reviews. Based on my experience, I can only think this: if you are ordering a large scale image of a customised photograph, the quality has to be of really good quality in the first place in terms of focus and sharpness. A picture which is not sharp will look absolutely terrible if blown up ten or twenty times. You can only get this kind of quality with a high megapixel camera. Pictures taken on mobile devices generate internet worthy files which are small and will pixelate if magnified to any great extent. Suffice to say that my experience provided exceptional quality and exceptional value for money. Thank you to the team at Your Canvas Printing.