Do not use, take your money & deliver nothing..

Lily397's review of Your Canvas Printing www.yourcanvasprinting.co.uk

“Do not use, take your money and deliver nothing..”

Written on: 04/12/2014 by Lily397 (1 review written)

What a terrible company - you are better off paying for a quality service
So the story is....I bought my canvas' and paid for them. They turned up, but were printed incorrectly. So I called and I had to return them to the company, at my own cost, which they promised to return.
Since then I have heard nothing. they have my money, and the canvas and it cost me to return them!
Disgusting service.
They wont answer any of my emails, or return my calls, let alone give me my money back or even send me what I ordered.

This company is just out to take your money and provide no service

My advice - you get what you pay for so stay well clear.

Dave.baldwin202020's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2015

Sorry to hear you have had a similar problem to me with this seller. Just thought I would mention that I managed to get my money back through the paypal resolution center, if you paid using paypal you should also be able to go this route too. Hope you get this issue settled.