WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT NOT RECEIVED

Rushas3's review of Printerpix - www.printerpix.co.uk

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT NOT RECEIVED”

Written on: 20/03/2019 by Rushas3 (1 review written)

I purchased 15 11x8.5 40 page photo books with Printerpix through Groupon. I redeemed my voucher, proceeded to create my photo books. I created one book to have 15 copies printed. I went out of town for a few days and did not work on it and when I returned to finish the project, I was unable to load any of the pictures I had already added and it was giving me an error message. I was on the phone with Printerpix for a very long time and told it would be restored within 24 hours. I was finally able to access my project and finished it. I submitted my order with the correct Groupon Voucher and paid $39.99 shipping for my 15 books. I received one book 3 weeks later. I called Printerpix and was on hold for almost 30 minutes before my call was answered by CSR, only to be told that I only ordered 1 book. NOPE! I ordered and paid shipping on 15 books. Why would I have been charged the shipping for 15 books if I only ordered 1??? I was told to put 14 books in my cart and pay another $14 for shipping. This is unacceptable. It is obvious that I ordered all 15 or I would not have been charged the $39.99 for shipping. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told the call would be escalated to a supervisor who would call me back. Of course I have not received a call two days later. And when I called back this morning the CSR hung up on me!!! The quality of this book was terrible compared to the ones I ordered the previous year. Printerpix SUCKS!!!