Total fake

Minnnnnn's review of RhinoCamera - www.rhinocamera.com

“Total fake”

Written on: 19/02/2022 by Minnnnnn (1 review written)

I ordered a Nikon Z5 on black Friday in 2021 on the Rhinocamera's website, the company didn't send me the tracking number, the excuse for that is what they called "the bulk shipping": once this bulk of packages are been delivered to a specific region they scatter off, and only at that time a tracking number will form, and I stupidly trusted them. The man that I always contacted is called Miguel Garcia he kept blaming the COVID pandemic for the delay. Before Christmas I asked him if the camera was able to arrive before Christmas, Garcia said yes off the top of his head. Now 3 months later after I bought it, I haven't received anything, I've already canceled this order since January due to this seemed infinitive delay, they said the money had been refunded immediately and it might take a working week to successfully receive it, after 2 weeks of waiting, not to my surprise, nothing has gone into my account. I imagined some other possibilities that might delay this refundment like the money has been refunded to the wrong credit card, so I asked him to send me proof of this refundment, and...well I guess I wouldn't be here if he sent me that.
So the conclusion I think Is pretty obvious, don't buy anything from Rhinocamera, don't be another fool like me who would ever buy something expensive on a small website.

• Goods purchased & cost

Fuqilwied's Response to Minnnnnn's Review

Written on: 23/03/2022

Hi, I have the same experience with them: no camera, no money. I am in contact with Consumer Protection Division in Gibraltar at the moment. I’m not sure it will help but maybe you might also consider contacting them.