POOREST CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU CAN GET

adrianlightfoot's review of Pixmania - www.pixmania.com

“POOREST CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU CAN GET”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by adrianlightfoot (7 reviews written)

jUST PRAY WHEN YOU ORDER THAT NOTHING HAPPENS,BECAUSE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ONE OF THE VERY POOREST I'VE COME ACROSS.
TO SAVE £20-£30 QUID ON A TV IT WAS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE,
STILL UNRESOLVED

• BLAUPUNKT B32PW122BK LED television £ 169.00

Pixmania's Response to adrianlightfoot's Review

Written on: 12/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry for the issues you have had with your order and if you are not satisfied with our customer services.
We strive to provide the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details and more information so that I may investigate further into your order. I would be more than happy to help you and get this resolved immediately.

Pixmania's Response to adrianlightfoot's Review

Written on: 19/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry if you are disappointed with our customer services.
We strive to provide the best service possible to our customers at all times.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details so that I may look into this further and resolve this situation immediately.

Adrianlightfoot's Response to adrianlightfoot's Review

Written on: 12/11/2013

Very nice words, but nothing has been resolved even after contacting you,Its cost me over £5 in phone calls,still unresolved .
Will never buy from you again and will warn people of my bad experience with your company.

Pixmania's reply to Adrianlightfoot's Comment

Written on: 13/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for your comment.
I am sorry if you are disappointed with our service.
We try and make sure that we give the best service possible to our customers.
I have been reviewing your file and can see that you contacted me by email yesterday.
I am pleased to inform you that a replacement item is currently being prepared in our warehouse and will be shipped out to you very shortly.
I invite you to contact me if you have any further questions and I would be more than happy to help you.

Adrianlightfoot's reply to Pixmania's Comment

Written on: 16/11/2013

ARRIVED AT LAST
IM TEN YEARS OLDER BUT ITS HERE AT LAST
EMMA IF YOU READ THIS YOU SHOULD TRY TO IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICES.
THING DONT ALWAYS GO RIGHT BUT WHEN THEY DO GO WRONG YOU ARE JUDGED ON YOUR RESPONSE TO THE PROBLEM .
SLOW ,IRRITATING STAFF,CAUSED ME TO SWEAR
COULD HAVE BEEN A LOT BETTER,COST ME A £5 FIVER IN PHONE CALLS.!!!
ADRIAN

Pixmania's reply to Adrianlightfoot's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2013

Hello,
Thank you for your comment.
I’m glad to hear that you have received your parcel and apologise if you are disappointed with our service.
We try and make sure that all requests are dealt with efficiently in a friendly manner.
I invite you to contact me if you have any further questions as I would be more than happy to help you.