Awful Customer Service

• Content

Guest's review of Mecca Bingo - www.meccabingo.com

“Awful Customer Service”

Written on: 04/02/2014

To sum up Mecca Bingo what I would say is, be very careful. Never had a problem depositing or withdrawing from them, and was impressed by the value of one of their progressive jackpots for bingo. 10k for 40 balls I think it was? And of course plenty of helpful CMs and stunning graphics, which seems to be the norm for the Virtue Fusion sites.

As for their customer service - it was absolutely shocking and I've rarely experienced worse. I sent them a query regarding one of their promotional offers (a welcome back deposit bonus) they had sent me through e-mail and the way they handled what should have been a simple matter was appalling. At first they never responded to my e-mails, I checked if the problem was with my e-mail provider but everything was fine. Then eventually they responded to one of them, but denied any knowledge of receiving earlier e-mails. Next they told me that they had no idea what promotional offer I was talking about, despite them only sending me the offer through e-mail 1 week previously! After that they did infact recognise the promotional offer, but didn't give me an answer to my query and instead sent me a message referring to something which I never had an issue with! After a week of these back and forth e-mails I had just decided enough was enough. There was no point wasting anymore time as they obviously didn't want me to claim on this deposit bonus promotion or they were just incompetent. I'm guessing both.

So from my experience what I can say is this. Basically if you think you'll never need to use their customer service for one reason or another, then you'll probably enjoy Mecca Bingo. If however you ever have a problem with your account or need to ask them a question about something, then the odds are you are going to be ignored or given an automated response. In other words you won't be valued as a customer in this respect. P.S. Their live chat feature is never accessible, wonder why that is hmmm!

• Content