They are theifs

Medic425's review of Shop Goodwill - www.shopgoodwill.com

“They are theifs”

Written on: 11/10/2017 by Medic425 (1 review written)

I have been using shop goodwill for approximately a year. I have never had an issue until recently. I won a vase and when I went to pay for it I couldn't due to their website. After over 20 emails to customer service it was never fixed and showed delinquent. Fast forward a few months I bought several pieces of jewelry. I paid for all the pieces and it showed in the items to be shipped area. Then 4 of my items disappeared, and they banned me for nonpayment. I have again contacted them and over the course of almost 30 emails no resolution. They keep telling me to contact the seller store but as the items have disappeared I have no info nor will they give it to me. At this point they have my money and I have nothing. The customer service is an absolute joke. I have proof of payment, but they refuse to help me prove my case. They are things.

• Goods purchased & cost