Can get prices & shipping cheaper on Ebay!!!

Leslie169's review of Shop Goodwill - www.shopgoodwill.com

“Can get prices and shipping cheaper on Ebay!!! ”

Written on: 09/04/2016 by Leslie169 (1 review written)

I bought a set of cookware that I was pretty satisfied with, the shipping wasn't bad. I have been watching some other things and find I can find them on Ebay cheaper. They are making a killing on this auction site, the prices are outrageous and I know they inflate the bids!! Our store in my town has raised there prices and I found out no 2 Goodwills are the same. Some are in different districts and the prices are different. Ours keep the same prices and don't have sales, other have higher prices and have sales on certain days!! They do nothing to help communities and have volunteer workers. The guy who owns it sure did know how to rip people off on free stuff!! I try and visit the non profit church thrift stores when I can!! At least I know my money is going to help those in need!! This auction site is a gold mine for him, no wonder he is worth 10s of millions of dollars!! Sad!!

• NuWave Cookware