Avoid ShopGoodwill Auctions Very Fishy Things There

melvin25's review of Shop Goodwill - www.shopgoodwill.com

“Avoid ShopGoodwill Auctions Very Fishy Things There”

Written on: 06/03/2015 by melvin25 (1 review written)

OH if I had only read the 1000s of bad shopgoodwill reviews online I wouldn't be in a nightmare now,been buying some small items at shopgoodwill over the last 3-4 months with no problems but have watched tons of auctions and noticed what appears to be crooked bidding going on and just read online everywhere tonight that others agree so I wasn't seeing things,I just bought a 1930s toy on jan 27th and was told it shipped on febuary 4th,on febuary 5th I checked the usps tracking only to see that my package was delivered on the 4th a half mile away from the goodwill store in wisconsin that I bought it from and the problem is I live in Illinois,so now that the package has been delivered the post office won't pay for insurance,now insurance was paid by me at $2.85 so there should at least have been $100 insurance on my toy because of what I paid for it but goodwill didn't buy insurance and just pocketed my money,I guess they think the automatic $50 of insurance that comes free with priority shipping was good enough because you can see it right there on usps tracking site how much insurance thats purchased,so I guess now I lost my toy and $112.00 from the advisers at shopgoodwill of appleton wisconsin,I contacted customer service and they say wait 2 weeks and if not delivered then email them{IT'S BEEN DELIVERED DUMB DUMBS}I bet one of the workers had it shipped to an address right their in appleton wisconsin so they could resell on ebay or elsewhere because it's worth $300-$500,why else would it be labled with a wisconsin address and not mine in Illinois,very suspicious,my oppinion I would avoid shopping at appleton wisconsin shopgoodwill online store unless you want to lose money or get fake knockoffs,just read the bad stuff yourself online,that many people can't be lying! They will never get 1 penny from me again and I'm reviewing their store anywhere I can and won't stop untill they're investigated for fraud & scamming!

• Goods purchased & cost