What you see is not what you get. cup photos on stud diamons

Jazznight's review of Shop Goodwill - www.shopgoodwill.com

“What you see is not what you get. cup photos on stud...”

Written on: 28/02/2015 by Jazznight (1 review written)

Looking for Diamonds For myself and family, I quickly purchase 3 sets of different sizes of stud earrings. Right afterwards I realize that some of the photos posted were the same as other posts. So, you really don't know what you are buying.

One set of earrings was what I thought I was expecting, they kinda look like the same quality they all seem to be low quality Diamond)as the photo, but I did notice that one marking on the photo was not anywhere on the earrings. But the other two pais were a big dissapointment. They were definitely NOT the diamonds I saw on the post. they would be no way I would wear them or give them to anyone as gifts.

I just want to know what I'm bidding on. They are a lot of money. I heard that the employees are under pressure to post an item every 12 minutes and they come up with creative ways to reach this goal. If you have evr tried to have an online store you will know hoe long it takes to post something on line.

I did complain about the misrepresentation and was told that They appreciate my opinion and will take it into consideration for future posts.

I give it 0 stars.