$415.00 items never received & account blocked

Goodman2021's review of Shop Goodwill - www.shopgoodwill.com

“$415.00 items never received and account blocked ”

Written on: 31/12/2021 by Goodman2021 (1 review written)

My family and I buy everything from goodwill. I’m the bidder so I buy for everyone, from over $2,000.00 wedding ring to kids game. I can’t even estimate how much we spent on goodwill yearly. This Christmas I won a bid for my sister the total came to $415.00. I emailed goodwill and asked them to camouflage the earrings in a box so it will not be so obvious because every time I bought jewelry Fedex has problems finding the item and scared me to death because of the price but never lost anything until this Christmas. I got a text from the post office said “delivered” and it wasn’t in my mailbox. Emailed goodwill right away, no response, than a message “we don’t refund delivered items, here’s the post office number deal with them” by then I had already went to the post office no answer. I keep emailing them you need to give me more guidance. So my sister called the credit card company and opened a claim and they canceled the purchase. By then goodwill had already deactivated my account so I don’t have a way to complain. So I emailed them with the email they provided me and let them know we got our money back and they need to mail every items that I won that they have not mail to me and I still have maybe 10 items to pick up from my local goodwill and no access to schedule a pick up. Thanks for google we got the number and schedule a pick up over the phone. This is how goodwill treat the people who are helping them. Are they really helping people I have Questions? If they treated the donors and people helping them like that, how do they treat their workers?
They will never get a penny or anything from me and my family and friends anymore.

• Earrings for $415.00