Amazing Montessori In East Barnet- must see

• Surroundings & facilities

• Health & safety

• Security

MaryKelleher's review of Oak Hill Montessori Nursery, East Barnet

“Amazing Montessori In East Barnet- must see”

Written on: 29/10/2014 by MaryKelleher (1 review written)

After reading all the negative reviews, I couldn't wait to put the record striaght. My child had been attending Oak Hill since early 2013. This nursery was highly recommended to me by a mother whose all three children had been attending the nursery since 2010. since March 2013, the place did go downhill and after its ofsted inspection in October 2013, which was quite poor and it stated that the place was dirty. Which we all agreed with. Overall the nursery had lost its way and lacked direction. There was the sudden departure of the Manager in Jan. 2014, which I believe was based on her poor performance and failure to satisfy ofsted. The nursery than was run by a young team and the place remained dirty and neglected until it's closure in July.

Now last week I went to view the nursery after I had heard about its re-opening, OMG, amazing how it just been transformed and I met with the new manager, nice lady and she was one the original manager when Oak Hill first opened. My child loved the nursery and settled in within minutes. We will be enrolling and starting in January 2015. Please go and judge for yourself and I am sure you will be pleasantly superised.

• Cleanliness