I trust them with the most precious baby in the world to me!

• Cleanliness

• Range of activities

• Quality of food

• Quality of care

• Surroundings & facilities

• Health & safety

• Security

emclark14's review of Foundations For Learning - www.foundationsforlearning.co.uk

“I trust them with the most precious baby in the world...”

Written on: 10/03/2014 by emclark14 (1 review written)

We had a real struggle choosing a nursery as we didn't know anybody locally and we had heard plenty of bad things about other nurseries. Foundations for Learning was the only one that nobody had bad mouthed, but I hadn't heard any glowing reviews either, so hopefully this review will help any other parents that were in the same boat as us.
We had never left our little boy with any one else before, two of the nursery staff came to our house to meet him first so it wouldn't be a big shock for him. We get a diary every day with everything that's he's done/eaten and the staff always give us a run down of what he's been up to when we pick him up. He took a little while to settle but now he loves it there and recognises his little friends when we're out and about. The food is prepared to a dieticians menu on the premises and he eats all of it. When my older two went to nursery years ago, the nursery they went to seemed to only feed them jam sandwiches and crisps!

• Cleanliness