Very captivating always!

• Graphics

Guest's review of Virtual Villagers: A New Home

“Very captivating always!”

Written on: 17/12/2013

The game 'Virtual Villagers: New Home' was interesting to see artificial images behaving like real human beings especially when it came to love, romantic as well as when making sensible decisions about having babies to increase the population of the village. However I think that when calamity strikes like having only one villager survivor left on the island that depending on the rate of that survivor's will to live, a chance to increase the population should be available for once only. Probably a passing ship of another tribe, named by the player of course could arrive or their may be some miracle herb that causes in Science Test Tube Babies! I think also that the Doctor should be able to cure some illnesses like a weak body system before the villager really gets sick. I think however that cheating on your love mate should not be tolerated though it might bring some amusement to the player. If the villager is made to cheat then I think the player should be penalized for teaching such! Penalties could be lost of food, Technical Points or even lost from playing the game, period. Thank you for that game that kept me up all night and still left me with the challenge of winning the game! I'll love to play it once again and with others as a grand challenge to see who is the greatest Guardians of the Village in the world!!! Merry Christmas to everyone! Additionally I think that for the easy format of the game, the Technical Points to achieve may be just a little too challenging, especially if a player is a beginner to the Game Play. I am Looking forward to new games like this one in the New Year 2014 and probably a game on Astronauts left on a Moon or Martian Colony in the year 2042 could be an idea! May be their challenge to survive is to secure their oxygen levels from Polluting-like Alien Beings! I love Science Fiction!

• Addiction Level