You can go to PANDA town.

From 1 review

AdelineDodd1988's review of Kung Fu Panda Legendary Warriors

“You can go to PANDA town.”

Written on: 03/03/2016 by AdelineDodd1988 (1 review written)

I expected this film to have a hilarious plot because I'd watched the previous movie and it was great fun.
This film is an animation and includes action,comedy and humanity
when Po, who is the main character finally found his father Lee by chance.On the other hand Kai who destoyed the other kung-fu master's in a fight was coming to destroy their town.Only Po can master real kung-fu and his father told him he could teach that to him, then Po decided to go to Panda town.
It is an easy to follow the story even if you haven't seen the previous story also it is fast-paced so you won't find it dull. Also I like the main character Po he always has positive thinking that is so poignant.
Even in animation movies you can have electrifying action scenes addtionally all the characters movements were so lovely! especially the Pandas! Po's voice is Jack Black I think nobody can play Po except him. He was brilliant because I was able to feel his expression from his voice.
I extremely enjoyed this film and I recommend you to see it if you want to laugh without thinking.If you don't see this film you will lose your chance to feel touched by it!