Only read online because its free

janesmith1975's review of The Daily Mail

“Only read online because its free”

Written on: 22/10/2013 by janesmith1975 (36 reviews written)

I like to keep up with what is going on around the world and the latest celebrity news. I only read the Daily Mail as it is free to read online. I haven't bought a paper from a shop for a very long time. I find reading online I can have a quick read with my morning coffee before I start work.

I don't know why I read the Daily Mail. The stories aren't too bad. What gets me is the amount of mistakes, the poor grammar and the regular occurrence of repeated paragraphs. And to top it off the articles are accompanied by far too many images.

They also have a habit of running at least 3 or 4 stories about the same people on a daily basis - Jordan, Kardashians, TOWIE cast members, Beckhams. Come on guys switch it up a bit, I think I know enough about them all already.

I think I might have a browse around to see what else is available that may constitute as real news with less mistakes. I find myself distracted by this and can feel myself rewriting the article as I go along.

Not exactly what I want to be doing for my 5 minutes of peace and quiet.

Get your act together online. I doubt you would print the same articles with the same mistakes to sell in the shops.