This Company does not appear to be honourable

497Hill's review of Wainhomes - www.wainhomes.net

“This Company does not appear to be honourable”

Written on: 05/11/2018 by 497Hill (1 review written)

My experience of Director and Sales Director has left me with the impression they/Wainhomes are not an honourable organisation.
The sale representative at a particular site in Lancashire had taken £500 from me to secure a particular plot that they would finish building before Christmas this year.
While the sales representative was on annual leave and with full knowledge of my payment of £500; Sales Director authorised a trainee representative to take another £500 from another person for the same specific plot - in breach of Wainhomes' own terms and conditions.
Such breach was communicated to me via text message which essentially told me I could not buy the plot I had signed for.
These issues of breach are yet to be resolved and I am still waiting for the Director to respond to my letter of complaint that he received on 24 October 2018.
In addition, they have not returned my £500 and I am now being told I can buy another plot which won't be ready until around easter next year.
It all feels very unprofessional, high pressured, aggressive and dishonourable.
Based on my experience, I could not recommend this company to anyone.