Really poor experience from the start

Wilson1977's review of Stewart Milne

“Really poor experience from the start”

Written on: 06/05/2022 by Wilson1977 (2 reviews written)

Absolute joke of a company, we’ve had nothing but issues with the poor workmanship of the property. We’ve bought a house in East Linton on the “orchard estate” garden wasn’t finished when we moved in and took several months to rectify, taps plumbed wrongly, leaking radiators in all rooms, boundaries not to plan (which where shown at meetings and plans submitted to council) and are also on website plan, poor finish on internals, electrics connected wrongly, the list is endless. We’re still waiting on snagging 11 months after pointing some of these out. Emails are often ignored and we’re currently sending at least 1 email every week chasing them up with no response for several weeks.

I would not recommend Stewart Milne and every person I have spoken to on the estate has had a similar experience if not worse. Ridiculous way to treat your customers, but I don’t think they care once they’ve got your money.

I wish I had read all of the reviews beforehand, as this would have made us look elsewhere.

• Under 1 Year