First Class Conversion & Company

EllisWilkie's review of LoftPlan Loft Conversions www.loftplan.co.uk

“First Class Conversion & Company”

Written on: 17/01/2018 by EllisWilkie (1 review written)

Loftplan came highly recommended by a neighbour. I can honestly say, I wouldn't hesitate to now recommend them myself.

From the very first meeting, I was impressed with their knowledge, advice and professionalism. Initially, I did't really know what was possible to achieve, but I now have a loft space bigger and better than I ever would have imagined.

Every member of the Loftplan Team was courteous, tidy and respectful. I was kept informed and consulted throughout every stage of the build.

The workmanship was superb and everything was carried out to the highest standard.

The aftercare has been exceptional. I had a small issue in the bathroom over a year after completion. I contacted Loftplan and the issue was rectified immediately, They sent out a Team without hesitation and the problem was solved
all as part of their exceptional service. That for me, speaks volumes. No questioning, no hesitation, no fobbing off. Just a genuine desire to keep the customer happy and sort things out.

I would gladly offer my property for anyone to view their superb work and design. Thank you Loftplan

• Under 10 Years