AVOID AT ALL COSTS

StephenGriffithsMurru's review of Larkfleet Homes

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 11/06/2019 by StephenGriffithsMurru (1 review written)

Buying a Larkfleet house is the worst mistake I've ever made. The house wasn't finished when we moved in. The walls hadn't even been finished painting and the skirting boards hadn't been painted. We had a leak in the bathroom that took them months to sort out. The Customer Care is appalling and the worst I've ever experienced. The MD showed no empathy whatsoever and made me feel like I was a total distraction for her. The girl who heads Customer Care is the MD's and CEO's daughter so need I say more. We have decided to take a hit and move as our experience is so bad.  CEO and MD should be totally ashamed of themselves. It took them 12 months to resolve our 7 day snagging list - makes a total mockery of it being called a 7 day form. High staff turnover as total rubbish company to work for so I'm told by their maintenance men and site managers. I wouldn't recommend Larkfleet to anyone if my life depended on it.

• Under 1 Year