Beautiful inspiring website which can keep improving

From 1 review

Berrich36's review of Incredible Tiny House - www.incredibletinyhouse.com

“Beautiful inspiring website which can keep improving”

Written on: 02/09/2020 by Berrich36 (0 reviews written)

Very interesting website about tiny houses, containers home, DIY and interiors. It is the first I saw which propose tiny houses tutorials to build them by yourself. I liked this mix of tiny houses general information and DIY tutorials. As improvement, I would have liked more detailed DIY tutorials althrough I understand it is not easy to write. Also, I did not see links to shops to purchase required material to build your own house. Personally, I have a small flat and was delighted to see articles about interiors ideas for tiny apartments. Very good for inspiration ! Their quizz in the sidebar is interesting and showed me that I do not know yet everything about tiny houses. I also enjoyed article about tiny houses infographics.

I hope this website will continue to keep publishing every day and focus a bit more on interiors ideas. I have been told that they have Pinterest account and Facebook page. They did not mention them on their website. They do have ads but they do not prevent from surfing on the website. No popups, no embarrassing ads, it is a +.