Complete Build & Design have £38k & disappeared

MarcMoywillpay's review of Complete Roofing London Ltd

“Complete Build and Design have £38k and disappeared ”

Written on: 23/11/2021 by MarcMoywillpay (1 review written)

I employed Complete Group Build in September 2021 to do a loft conversion and whole house renovation.
He started the job and it progressed quickly and efficiently. At this stage when there was no reason to doubt his honesty, money was asked for, which I paid on good faith that he was honouring our contract. As more money was taken, for goods and services that I did not receive, dead lines started to fail, and his level of contact became unworkable. I appealed to him numerous times to get the job back on track but all communication broke down. I discovered these reviews and realised that he had a pattern of taking money, becoming completely impossible to work with, leaving jobs and moving on to the next unsuspecting person.

Please reply to this if you would like to join together to stop this 'man' carrying on taking money for services he never delivers.

• Under 1 Year

Lived in Home

Sallygreen12345's Response to MarcMoywillpay's Review

Written on: 29/11/2021

Hi, so sorry to hear that this has happened to you as well. Please let us know what the facebook page is as i know many of us would like to join!

Written on: 07/12/2021

Face book page is his name followed by injured party

Floofay's Response to MarcMoywillpay's Review

Written on: 24/01/2022

Hi there, this has just happened to me as well! I can’t believe I didn’t find these reviews before I signed in September. He hasn’t even shown up at my house to start any work. We need to stop this man from robbing hard-working people. Please let me know how I can get in touch with you all. I have joined the Facebook page and sent a message via that platform. Thanks!

Marcmoywillpay's reply to Floofay's Comment

Written on: 24/01/2022

Hi, I'm so sorry you're going through this as well. We will stop him it will just take time. We need everyone on here to go to the Facebook page. type his name spelt with a 'c' and then injured party support group. We need to come together to make sure there is a case against him.

Marcmoywillpay's Response to MarcMoywillpay's Review

Written on: 29/11/2021

Hi. Thank you for your comment. It's hopeful to hear back from you. I am starting legal proceedings against him. Have you done the same? I have an action fraud reference number I can share as well. I've set up a Facebook page. I have a meeting with a legal representative tomorrow where I will just check of any implications. If not I will get posting on it and share. Have you and the others on here found a way to connect yet?

Sallygreen12345's reply to Marcmoywillpay's Comment

Written on: 06/12/2021

Hi there have you had any luck with your Fb page ?

Written on: 06/12/2021

Hi. Thank you so much for checking. Yes I’ve set one up. I have posted the name on here but it’s not getting through for some reason.

I hope to see you there!

Written on: 07/12/2021

The name of the face book page is his name and injures party

Drg_89's reply to Marcmoywillpay's Comment

Written on: 06/01/2022

Hi there. I have found your facebook page and liked it. To others reading this - if you type in his name as all one word it should come up as one of the options.