The worst customer service I have ever had in my life

Miyap64's review of Bovis Homes www.bovishomes.co.uk

“The worst customer service I have ever had in my life”

Written on: 13/05/2022 by Miyap64 (1 review written)

The worst customer service I have ever had in my life. We've been going through the process of purchase for 4 months to be told that we can be unable to complete it at all because of their incompetency. Totally useless people tell you that you can go tuck yourself if you consider withdrawing. They have been convincing us for a sale of our home asap, and when we've done everything we could to do it, they started to see problems when we became homeless. They've been threatening us that they would remarket our property and giving us sick deadlines i.e. 4 working days including Easter, to complete, even though they knew that it would be impossible even from our side. They have been treating us as second-category customers just because of the fact that we did not agree to use their mortgage advisor. Plus they've been treating our mortgage advisor the same, just because of the fact he was not acting in their favor. In the end, we are going to live on the streets in 10 days because of loads of lies they have been saying for weeks. I'm asking the 'so-called' sales progressor - if she had her whole family's life would she risk it? Are we completing on this date? And her response was always - be patient, be patient, even though she knew it would be impossible. We lost everything, we're now also fighting for money that has left after our amazing sale from their recommended solicitor. 3 weeks after the sale and still, we haven't received it. Don't trust in their words, they don't understand anything, they just act as they care, but it's a huge lie from the beginning. They are trying to keep you as they know they keep the product and you have no other choice. This whole process conducted by them has made us anxious so much we needed doctor's prescriptions to stop feeling this way. Go anywhere else, I wouldn't recommend it, as I have never felt so harassed and embarrassed as a client in my life.