Barrow boys

Guest's review of Bellway Homes www.bellway.co.uk

“Barrow boys ”

Written on: 11/06/2021

Nothing short of barrow boys. Appalling after service. December they was told my kitchen floor was faulty, they sent an email to the contractors in December stating it was in the master bedroom, they returned the email stating they did not fit anything in the master bedroom! Nobody has followed this up apart from me and now I’m out of warranty! Apparently I must of dragged my fridge freezer which has caused the Lino to tear, I mean I often play that game dragging the fridge freezer to relieve the boredom! Customer service is non existent. I’ve had to repeatedly email chasing. Supposed to deliver ends for the kick boards not fitted when I moved in and deliver 100 clips instead to fit the kick boards! Also delivered the kick boards directly to me but nobody was aware of this, even sent the contractor to collect from Leicester, luckily he called me first! I waited seven weeks until again I chased asking when they will actually fit them. Moved in May 2020 and still trying to resolve defects. I’ve had a loose sink in my downstairs wc that was a clear health and safety issue, I fixed it myself after 8 months as my niece had a near miss when it nearly pulled away from the wall. Also day five now of a heatwave and three aerosol cans of powerline left on the pavement! Another health and safety accident waiting to happen. I have evidence of all of the above, in particular a video of said aerosol cans sunning it up!