Misleading Title - too little Queen in Queen Show

Angie275's review of We Will Rock You

“Misleading Title - too little Queen in Queen Show ”

Written on: 11/03/2019 by Angie275 (1 review written)

An excited group of 8 of us (adults ages 57 - 77) went to a comped performance in a Canadian Casino. Thanks God it was free! All but one of us mostly disliked it, feeling largely mislead by the title (we should have read reviews first!) as we believed this would be a show chock full of Queen songs done in true Queen fashion. Speaking now for myself, I was bored, confused, upset and contemplated walking out especially each time it appeared that the cast may FINALLY belt out an actual Queen song, and instead continued on with bad jokes, meaningless and juvenile drivel, poor acting, and chopped up bits of both Queen and sometimes unrecognizable songs by ??? that only served to whet the appetite and repeatedly lead to chagrin and disappointment. Only in the last 10 minutes did the actually talented cast sing the powerful Bohemian Rhapsody from start to finish and true to form (which is the only reason I gave this review 2 and not 1 star). I was not the only one of the 8 of us who lamented that if only they had done this throughout the performance, we would have actually LIKED and maybe even loved the show. So sad for us and the cast who when not singing as such, are not nearly as talented and are silly and superflous as pseudo actors of a frivolous plot....

• FALLSVIEW CASINO