BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RETURNS

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

ZoBomon's review of Game www.game.co.uk

“BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RETURNS”

Written on: 06/04/2021 by ZoBomon (1 review written)

BAD RETURNS DEPARTMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I would leave 0 stars if I could!I recently bought a PowerA Fusion Pro Wireless controller from game for my boyfriend, within a couple of days I decided to return the product as it was not the right feel for him, he did not use controller he only opened it for inspection. I tried to return the product through their “14day right to change your mind” policy, where it states the product can be opened for inspection but not used, which is what happened. I have been talking with game over the last 2 weeks as there returns department rejected my return claiming it had been used when it had not! Game have also refused to refund me the money I paid to send the return that was rejected on false pretences! I will no longer use GAME to order my products online. Extremely dissatisfied with how they have approached this matter!

• £90